Skip to content
- To find out the potential of peaceful coexistence among the Cypriot communities.
- To get to know the unknown Turkish Cypriot neighbour and his/her language and therefore to contribute to the Peace process.
- To establish close contacts aiming at cooperating with scientists in our field from the Turkish Cypriot community.
- To inform the public on the importance of looking back without repeating the mistakes of the past.
- To use the special power, wisdom and capacities women have shown across centuries in order to promote peace and partnership.
- To study through research the archaeological, theological and historical development of Muslim places of Worship.
- To try to find a creative new form of coexistence in countries with heterogeneous populations espousing different values.